- Be 3 years old and toilet trained by September 1st.
- Be able to adjust to stimulating surroundings and group activities. (The Director/Teacher shall determine if the child adequately meets these requirements and will suggest alternatives, if necessary.)
- Be up to date on immunizations consistent with state law and have a physician’s clearance.
- Be capable of participating in classroom activities.
Parent Eligibility (to work in the classroom)
- Negative TB Test taken within last 4 years
- Proof of immunization for MMR, TDaP, and Influenza