Wait list applications are only accepted for students who are age eligible for the current or upcoming school year.
- A child who will be 3 years of age by September 1st of 2015 may be added to the wait list for the 2015-2016 school year beginning on September 1st of 2014.
- A child who is already 3 years of age or older may be added to the wait list at any time.
- Participation Chairperson controls the class rosters and the wait list.
- AM or PM class preference will be noted on the wait list but your preference can only be offered when there are available spots.
- You have 48 hours from the time you are contacted by the participation chairperson to accept or decline your position.
- A Parent/Guardian must completely fill out the JMPPNS online wait list application to be added to the wait list. You will receive confirmation we have received your application within 10 days.
We are totally mobile friendly, submit your application from your phone!
Tilt your phone for a full view